⦁ Use the random generator at this link: randompokemon.com/
⦁ Set it to two Pokemon, all regions, and include natures. Post natures as well as the name and image of the Pokemon
⦁ You are not allowed to reroll, but you may choose one of the two for each question
⦁ You may ignore the nature rule for the first part only
⦁ Comment on your results!
⦁ Tag anyone, preferably three people
⦁ If you have (relevant) additions for this meme, feel free to add them~
⦁ This meme was originally created by GOTJayPlay~
After an odd dream, you find yourself in a world run by Pokemon. Long story short, you are living a Mystery Dungeon world and you have to work to stop the ultimate evil.
1. This is you:
Oh my, if I am not anything it's not being mischievous...
2. This is your best friend:
It doesn't want to get into trouble... so cute X3
3. You see this Pokemon as a parental figure:
Someone so kind must be one to look up to.
4. The Guild Master:
One must be courageous to guide everybody.
5. The Enemy Team, The Bad Dudes (Get three, first one is the leader.):
Oh Arceus, what is it going to do now.
It must be a mistake that someone this caring is a bad person.
They are so chill that You almost think they don't do anything.
6. Your favorite shopkeeper, the one that has food:
Poor weepinbell doesn't know how to refuse when customers try to bargain.
7. The first recruit to your team! Show them love!:
They are so fast, you won't even see their attacks coming.
8. The Pokemon that happened to take an "interest" in you:
It's so fun to talk to Gothita.
9. The young Pokemon that sees you as a role model:
Someone needs to chill and take things less seriously.
10. The Pokemon that is most likely hiding something:
Did your claw grew again? "I-I-I... don't know what you mean!"
11. That one annoying Pokemon that talks all the time:
Why yes, of course it is a good day for a thunderstorm... geez...
12. The Pokemon who misses you the most when you go on your journey:
Aw, don't be sad. I will come back soon, I promise!
13. The Pokemon that likes to sing folk songs wherever they go:
"Oh, life is good when you are a rock!"
14. Your hardest boss fight:
How can I attack something so cute?
15. The traitor of your Guild:
Naïve Nidoran M
Poor Nidoran was tricked! Don't trust them Nidoran!
16. The spirit that guides you:
Alright, alright! I will go! So annoying...
17. The aforementioned ultimate Evil:
I'm betting it's the Lawful Evil type.
18. The sacrifice that saved your life:
Poor Carnivine would never hurt a fly!... I know, amazing right?
19. After defeating the Evil, a different spirit arrives, offering a way to your home:
I don't know if it will guide me well if it keeps playing with it's own tail...
20. The spirit can only send you back if you send someone to relive your journey. Who shall journey this time?
I will admit, that was fun! Made me want to play Mystery Dungeon again since it's been forever since I played the ones for the GBA... maybe the recent ones are really cool and I never knew?
And now everyone is having their heads wrapped up with the image of a Zekrom casually walking trough town and asking how is everyone's day and telling jokes.